Need a lift

Hello, everyone. I am a granny in need of some help. My granddaughter
has just moved to Cookeville, TN. Her horse has stayed with me until
they can put up a fence and a shelter.We are planning to ride the GERA
Classic, the Liberty RunII, and the Biltmore Mountin'Hopes Fall Fling.
Her mother can meet someone who can bring her from the Cookeville area
to the rides to meet me and her horse. The child is good company, and
never complains. She is ambitious. She just completed her first 100
miler, at Elk Valley,PA. She wants to continue to ride with me for the
rest of the season. If you can help, email me privately.