Re: saddle fitting comments

Hi Kimberly  I also am looking for (yet another saddle)
i use a stubben on my Morab no problems, I have a
dressage saddle for my big arab because i like having
my legs under me.My small arab has two different
saddles for no special reason. what I found out about the
dressage saddle was when I did NJ 100 a flat ride the
saddle was fine no problems   When I did the NY 100 a
lot of climbing up and down hills(mountians ??????) I
found I moved forward a lot causing irration at the elbows.
And then back going down hill saddle sliding. It did not
cause any problems, but had to be uncomfortable for the
horse. For years i used a Tristen stubben no problems
(had the same horse for 18 years.) Once I changed horses
I've had nothing but problems.Three horses, probably seven
saddles, I haven't counted lately. I do need a different saddle
for the big horse and I was thinking Big Horn sport  4 of my
friends have them and have had no problems. Woe is me
adding another saddle to the pile. Good luck I know what you
are going through.

Marcy    KEEP ON TRUCK'IN