Snakebite

I was talking to a guy who was the snake exibit guy in the Phoenix zoo.  He
had been bitten "alot", and said it's not the venom that killed the people
who died of snakebite, but the shock from the extreem pain.  I imagine it
would be pretty emotionally shocking as well as physiologically since they
sometimes clamp on. UGH!

Treatment for shock (help me out here current 1st aiders) includes
remaining calm (right) and lying down with the legs elevated and getting to
medical treatment as soon as possible (what was that Apache style riding
someone mentioned?)

Bambi