MAre for sale

Our SE 15.3 mare may be for sale. She is well started and fit. She is working
over 3', with 2'( combinations, is probably going to be a fine mount for man,
woman or child, but not my child - yet. She is very kind and well-mannered but
a little too much horse for or 10 year old, and I have 2 youngsters coming up.
She is well-bred, with superb legs and good P & Rs. RHR about 30 and has
flinty feet.

P.T. to an approved party, we prefer not to see her exported as had been
proposed a year ago.
Southern Cal
Also, 1996 Se filly for sale.