Re: RV pulling a Horse trailer?????

Dgcarnut@aol.com wrote:

> I can't wait to hear these stories, I too will be looking for just this same
> vehicle, i already have the trailer which is towed by a suburban, but want to
> upgrade to some luxury when camping
> Kathy Gaddis
We bought a 79 Itasca 30' motor home this year, it only has 43,000 miles
and very little time on the generator. The engine is a 454 chevy. We
asked a lot of questions before we bought this motor home. Look for one
with at least a 454 engine. We took it to Robie the 4th of July pulling
a 3horse slant and it didn't have any problem pulling the hills. Anyway
don't shy away from buying a motor home, if you look around you can find
a good used one. If you buy one from a dealer be prepared to get stuck
paying far more then what it is really worth. Julie