Endurance horse responses

** Proprietary **
** High Priority **

Thanks so much to all of you who responded to my plea.  I had looked at so many horses, which were often described as awesome, just to drive out and find a quite unkept and uncared for animal who was no where near the 15hands I was assured he/she would be!  And for top dollar too.

So many of you responded with wonderful information and pics of your horses.  Thanks so much.   We did decide on a horse and as things turn out we purchased a MFT mare which will become my husband's horse.  He is a beginner rider, with chronic back pain, so I am hoping this mare will allow him to keep up with me.  In exchange I have taken my endurance gelding which I have worked so hard at conditioning back from him.  He was the only remotely suitable horse for a beginner I owned as my other choices were a very green stallion and a huge NSH which is not a beginner horse.  I had just arranged the sale of both the stallion and NSH so I was soon to be without a horse to ride.

Funny how things work out.  We are planning to breed the new mare to an arabian stallion for a future endurance mount.

I would love to hear from any of you that currently ride MFT as I am pretty unfamilar with the breed.

Thanks again,
Dawna