AERC mid-year meeting

For those of you close to Kansas City you may have the time to drop in on the AERC mid-year meeting.  You know your regional directors so give one a call to check and see what time you can meet with your board of directors.  Much like the AERC National Convention, many meetings are open to members with encouragement of participation WHEN ASKED.  As posted early from Connie Berto, trails are a grand concern for the future of endurance riding.  This would be a good time to talk to board members not only about trails but other concerns you may have.  Show your support if only to go introduce yourself and meet AERC directors!

Having the unique opportunity to travel with Crockett to these meeting we have both enjoyed meeting members/riders that we would have never met even out there on the trail!  I cannot attend this time but Crockett is already in transit to the meeting and please don't hesitate to contact him.  Crockett established the AERC Trail Committee Charter and is always a wealth of information about your public lands!