Re: Katie's Image For Sale

Recent and ongoing changes in my life (big time) have necessitated my
assesement of the inventory of equine partners accessing my bank
account.

It seems that I suddenly have too many horses? (Is that an oxymoron?)
And I have promised myself to wean away from mares. Therefore, I have
two proven endurance horses available coming up at the end of this
season. Both will be competing intelligently up until Sept. 1st. doing
100's, mulitday rides and ride & tie.

Really any of my horses are for sale but no one could afford Cougar's
Clown my Tevis horse for this year. But Fire Mtn Cinder  #13017 (9 1/2)
and Katie's Image #15547 (8 1/2) both out of Sierra Fadwah will be
available. Anyone can talk with Jackie Baumgardner or Suzi Kelly about
their old horses.

Ridecampers can contact me here or others at 831-685-3436

Steve Shaw