so long

Hi group,

it is time for me to pack up, I'll be leaving to Germany shortly. It has
been a pleasure to participate in this forum with plenty of info regarding
endurance riding and LD, to read all the funny stories, poetry, and also
share sad news of horses passing away and keeping fingers crossed for
those, human or horse, who are "on the edge". E.G.
Please, wish all the best to Karen Chaton, who got seriously injured lately!
All the best to my e-mail buddies I met on ridecamp, I hope we'll stay in
touch!

All the best to Steph and the most of success for running this list all
through the next millennium, it is such a valuable source of information, I
had a great time learning even more about the sport than just "learning by
doing"......it was a great time!

Stay fair to each other, stay fair to your horses and always have your
safety on...hihi......

So long,

Katja & Ravi Das <Jazon's horse>
Point Reyes