ATTENTION BOYS!

From: Dennis Summers
Email: wildhrse@televar.com

This year I've been test riding some equipment that should be of interest. Tom at Carousel sent me a pair of endurance style compression shorts to try. It's kept my boys well supported and comfortable. The shorts stay in place and I haven't experienced any rubbing from straps, etc. My boys give them 2 thumbs up, give them a try.
Dennis Summers