Drug questions - endurance drugs : )

1. For you vets, I was just prescribed naquasone ( trichlormethiazide and
dexamethasone)
    for  bruise related swelling in my horse's leg. It says for dairy
cattle only. Any experience with
    this drug? It does seem to work well.

2. Is azium a prohibited drug? It's the active ingredient in the salve I
was given for my horse's
    scratches. I was wondering if I could use it as a preventative during
a ride. It worked wonders
    on the scratches. The one leg, moderately affected, is all cleared up
- in 3 days !! The bad one is
    very much better and should be gone in several days.

3. Why is arnica a prohibited drug? It's just for reducing swelling and
relieving bruises. It doesn't
    have any pain killing qualities - does it?

4. Does anyone have any legal linament recipes?

Thanks for the help  : ))

Kris

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]