One More Gaited Horse at Timberon

I don't know how I left this beautiful animal off the list.but Kitty
Longino rode her gorgeous Fox Trotter Stallion, "Mo" all five days of
TIMBERON.  If you have not seen this horse you have missed something.  He
is very handsome and his color is one of a kind...a bay roan with lots of
chrome...with a nice disposition as well.

For the Michigan lady who asked, TIMBERON is a 275 mile - 5 day endurance
ride in the Lincoln National Forest of New Mexico...climbs up to 9,200
feet, lots of water and beautiful trails.  Best of all, the riders and
crews are some of the nicest folks you will ever meet.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]