OF Lite For Sale/Seeking SS

Hi!  My husband rode in my Sport Saddle yesterday for the first time
(his OF Express Lite is loin-rubbing and causing bumps,) and now
wants one of his very own.  Need used, 16 or 16.5 inch seat? (185
lbs, 5'10").

His OF Express Lite is now for sale.  Brown stitchdown seat, 2" thigh
rolls, 3" cantle, size 16, original longer panels.  Excellent
condition--used for pleasure trail riding only.  Asking $1100.

Chris
mtnridr@pacbell.net