Looking for endurance prospect

** Proprietary **
** High Priority **

I am looking for a new endurance prospect.  Must be at least 15 hands.  I would prefer a stallion, but will consider  the right mare or gelding.  Looking for something between 4-7 years.  Interested in purebred Arabians and partbred arab, particularily gaited, would consider others.  Need not be broke to ride, can train  or finish no problem.  I am located in the Portland, Oregon area.