They warn you to never volunteer

But I never was one for taking sound advice.

Hi everyone.  I've been lurking on the list for a while and have learned
a great deal.  The reason I'm finally posting is I'd like to volunteer
for the 25/50 ride coming up at Biltmore in, late September is it?

I am very interested in riding endurance, at least LD's and would like
to get some first hand exposure to the sport.  Anyone know who I should
contact about volunteering?

Hugs
Martyne