Re: In case of emergency

I'm pleased to know that you and your animals survived what must have been a
terrible ordeal.  The Trailblazer articles written by Mr. Lamm were a real eye
opener for me as I have given little thought about the possibility of natural
disaster in my area before.  In the desert SW the only real threat is fire but
having a contingency plan for that disaster is still important.  Planning
ahead and having a network in place seem to be the most important points but
are usually overlooked.  I have been procrastinating but WILL get a plan done
soon!

Mr. Lamm will be on the TB site answering questions about trail safety on the
28th, 29th and 30th.  In case you haven't found them they are at
http://www.horsetrails.com/

Good luck and I hope the rains keep coming!

Melanie in AZ