Re: Electrolytes

Dical phosphate is a central molecule of phosphoric acid bonded to two
calcium atoms, so it is a source of both calcium and phosphorus.  There
are a few other ions, like potassium, magnesium and sodium that tag
along, but they're not a significant source.  Specifically, dical
phosphate is about 22% calcium, 20% phosphorus, 1.14% sulfur and 0.59%
magnesium.

Hope this answers your question.

Susan