Re: eyewear for visually challenged riders

Have you tried using saline solution 2 or 3 times per ride to keep your
contacts hydrated?  The little travel size bottles can be carried with you or
brought to each check to refresh your eyes.  My husband thought I would be
bothered by dry eyes and bought me sports goggles to wear!!!!  Now I know we
endurance riders tend to be on the eccentric side but that might bring on some
stares!  So far I have been able to get by with good, wrap around, sport
sunglasses but will continue to use them for skiing and someday...TEVIS!

Melanie in AZ