Truck Water Barrels

I am interested in getting one of those large water barrels that I have seen
some folks with in the back of their trucks. I have seen them with hand pumps
that they can hose down their horses with. Where can these be obtained? What
different capacities do they come in? What kind of manual pumps, fittings, etc
do they use and where do you get those items?

Thanks
Ed Roley
western NC