Re: Warbles??

 Warbles? Oh Boy!!
I'm FINALLY going to get to find out if this works!!!

YEARS ago, I read in a Western riding magazine to run hot water on a coke
bottle till it's hot, then hold the opening tight up against the horse
and it would "Suck" the Warbles out.  Hee Hee.  Somehow I just can't
imagine that working.  Maybe you could do it manually?  Ha.  I know a
couple of blonds (No offense Kasemayer) who could probably do a bang up
job of it.

Angie