Re: New electrolyte regimen

Guess I did not make the point on a 'dose' clear.. true every horse is
different.. but we need a start point.. and I NORMALY go with the mfgr
or developers recommendations.
Then see what my horse tells me.. and adjust depending on the ride
condx.. etc

Angie's dose level was quite low for the ride and conditions.. and I
would have dosed more.. at least up to suggested dose level.

Heidi.. IF you come to the SE  you WILL use electolytes.. I bet there is
not a rider in the SE that is doing well.. who does not use some form of
electrolytes..
I would say that goes for the NE and CT regions also..heat and humidity
make a whole different situation then the PNER area.

Of course it is just what I have learned from our horses and what it
takes to keep them hydrayted etc..having only ridden in the NE/SE.
Roger R