Re: Slypner shoe dilemma

Chelle,

My experience with Slypners is if they fit right out of the box they are
wonderful.  If you have to do much shaping then the inserts won't stay
in for a damn.

I could take them out of the box and put on Misty and had no problems.
But on the other horses the Farrier had to some shaping and the inserts
would stay in worth a damn.  I to liked the shoe, but I became too
frustrated with losing inserts with Jordy that I stoped using them

Truman