Re: A LEG OR TWO UP

Hey Karen,
Evere seen Trilby Pederson?  She's got legs that look like a set of
parenthesis!

My husband is very bow-legged.  He can go a year without riding, then
ride 35 miles and not get sore.  I have short thick legs, and a torn
ligament in one from a fall.  Narrow horses are great, no problems.  Wide
horses will hurt my knees.

As  child I tried desperately to be bow-legged.  Wanted to look like a
cowboy.  Then, instead, I ended up pigeon toed, and walking on the sides
of my feet.  I didn't relate the two until I noticed the song that says,
"His toes was pointed inwards from a-hangin' on a horse".  You see, I
used to sit stradling chairs and point my toes forward and drop my heels
to stretch so I would ride correctly.  That's fine until you stand up.

Angie & Kaboot (not too wide, not too narrow!)