Re: No bounce bras

I have been using Title 9 stuff off and on since 1989 or 1990.......
can't say enough good about them.  I have not needed adjustable straps
on the sports bras, but I'd be willing to bet they'd have them.  I use
their products primarily for running and swimming (not so much riding),
but their stuff is VERY comfortable and well constructed, also I think
reasonably priced.  They are also a pleasure to do business with.
Someone else listed their website... so I won't be redundant other than
seconding the recommendation.

--
Kirsten (who needs to get a new catalog) Price
Vermilion Desert Ranch

http://www.eqwi.com/Ads/V/Vermillion/vermilion.htm