From: Mike Sofen <miksof7@gte.net>
To: MCShasa <mcshasa@email.msn.com>; ridecamp@endurance.net
<ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Monday, July 06, 1998 8:10 PM
Subject: Re: Klickitat Trek

Things may not have been quite as bad it seems from the description below.
I was at the first vet check on the 75, when word came in about TWO horses
without riders, one was Lucy Pope with a possible broken leg, and the other
was, and this is a pretty close quote, "...a guy wandering around with a
possible concussion, he can't remember a thing...".  Lucy was about 3/4 mile
from camp, I have no idea where the guy was, and I believe they sent someone
out from the start line (rather than backwards along the trail from the
finish line) to locate him.