Re: Klickitat Trek

Actually, being a NW rider, I am really surprised by the sad story from
Klickitat.  Have ridden in this region for over 2 decades, and most folks here
aren't like that--most would stop and give any aid they can.  Had one case a
few years ago where two riders stayed with a downed rider while a third dashed
for help--then when help got there, the two who had stayed ponied her horse to
the next vet check where it could more easily be trailered out.  I sure hope
some of the guilty ones are on ridecamp and read the post--sad how it only
takes a few bad apples to sour the barrel...

Heidi