Flatwoods..congrads to....

Congrads to Katja Halfmeyer on "Socks" for first place on the 50, and
Jazon Wonders on "Mikie" for 2nd place and BC on the 50 miler Flatwoods
ride held July 4th outside of Redding..

This is my German friend whose visit is ended at the end of July...what
a great way to end her trip to America.  These are both Jazon's horses
who I know very well and are extremely athletic animals.  I was told
they ran off running and bucking when turned loose into the pasture
yesterday.

Anyone have any other results / stories from Flatwood?  Maybe we can get
Katja's story, if she can find a computer and get on line.....

Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)
Pt.Reyes, CA