HELP - need a horse

Help!!  The young girl's horse that I was going to sponsor at the Old Glory
ride in Texas has hurt herself and will be unable to attend the ride.  I'm
wondering if anybody out there has a junior horse that she can use for 1 or 2
LD's.  This would have been her first ride to attend as a rider.  Erika has
worked very hard these last 6 months with her horse and now she is unable to
bring her.  My home phone number is (830) 363-3274 and my work number is (210)
599-6400.  If anyone might have a few leads for me, I would appreciate it.  We
only have 2 weeks until the ride and we're leaving San Antonio, Thursday, July
16.

Thanks in advance.

Leslie Fisher
Specializing in the spotted TWH