delaminating biothane

 I was shocked to here that somebody had such a problem with the biothane they
got from Sportack.  I have had many of their bridles and equipment over the
years and have been overly impressed by how long they have lasted and how good
they still look.  My biothane equipment has been through the worst of the
worst and is still going strong.  My friends and I are very happy with
Sportack's biothane equipment and have never had any problems like that.
Besides, they are really great to deal with if there ever is a problem.  It
must have been a fluke!