Trucks.

Hi Kathy,
I've been following the post about the trucks.
Here in South Africa we dont get Dodge or Chev's, but we do get Ford. We
are amazed at the engine size that you use to tow with.
I have a Toyota ( very popular here ) 4 cylinder 2400 cc diesel that I tow
with. Tiny motor compared to what you are using. The engines that you talk
about you only find in the bigger rigs.
I have a friend that imported a Ford with a 3 load slant trailer, and i'm
sure that it is the only one in the country. We use bumper pull trailers
that load two horses.
Petrol (gas) is also very expensive here so perhaps that is another reason
the big motors havnt become popular.
Regards,
Rob & Kathy.