Endurance horse and equipment

From: Norma Stirlen
Email: lstirlen@gotnet.net

I am looking for a potential endurance horse.  I would like a 4 yr old Abrabian give or take a few years.  I would like to train it myself.  I am also looking for an endurance saddle and other equipment relating to endurance riding.  I have been trail riding for many years but not endurance riding and would like to try it. but I want to take my time and do it right.  I live near Sacramento, CA.  So if you know of anyone who is retiring from endurance riding and wants to sell out, please let me know.  Thank you. Norma
lstirlen@gotnet.net