Re: puffy spots after removing saddle

I have a friend who has experienced this problem.  I read somewhere that it
may be caused by pressure that is restricting blood flow to these spots.
If the saddle is uncinched and immediately removed, the blood quickly
returns to the area and the tissues may swell.  The article recommended
leaving the saddle on for a few minutes after uncinching to allow the blood
flow to return more slowly to these areas.  But, like you, I'd rather have
a saddle that didn't cause this to occur.

Vicki