anyone near Klamath Falls, Or

I'm posting for a fellow ridecamper who is currently in the great valley
area of California and heading home to Washington next week.    She
would like to have a safe place to "camp" with her horse in the Klamath
Falls area on her wy home.   She has a sundowner so doesn't need
acccomodations except a place to park, tie her horse and let her pup out
for a walk.  If you can accomodate her or recommend a place, please
respond to me by Thursday evening and I'll put her in touch with you.
Since she is away from a computer, please provide a phone number and
I'll give it to her.  However, I'm going off-line for a few days
starting Friday, so please respond before then!  thanks for any help.
jan freed