Re: Heart size

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:35:35 -0700 "Kathy Myers" <kathy@nvolve.com>
writes:
>>I would like to be the person who got to sit on his back....MB
>
>Well Maryben, Magnum looks just like his great uncle
>Bold Ruler from the shoulders back.  So if we sit you on
>Magnum we could take a picture from the back and no one
>would be the wiser.  ;-)  Besides, at 17 I'm sure Bold Ruler
>had a pretty good hay belly going.  Maybe Angie can ask
>that vet...

Actually, there was probably a good reason nobody had been on Bold Ruler.
 I remember reading that his back was so arthritic that they kept him
under a heat lamp for awhile before he could race.  I don't think they
want ME plopping up there.  Of course, as an endurance rider, I could
probably fix that with proper saddle fit!

Angie

>That's what I always say... "What do you mean fat?  That
>there is a ROYAL hay belly!"
>
>:)  :)  :)- kat myers
>in San Mateo, Ca with Magnum the TB ex-racer... who can get
>that royal hay belly moving fast enough for a speeding ticket
>and Blue... aka Mr Maajistic: steely-eyed missle horse

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]