Re: Matthew Mackay-Smith weighs in on carbs

Actually a couple people with the "right letters", Dr Smith and Dr. Ralston to be exact, did bring up the exact same
points.

Lynn Golemon wrote:

> Thank you Matthew!!!
> I've been listening to this debate for over a month???  I've been waiting for someone with the right letters after
his/her name to bring this to everyone's attention.  Fat is the key, we've seen this for years.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm