Re: Ford vs. Dodge Trucks

<< When Barbara McCrary talks about their
 Ford Diesel, I'm sure it isn't a Power Stroke.  >>

Re: the message from Pat Bush - the Ford diesel I mentioned is past history,
many years worth.  Lud has not tried the Ford Power Stroke. Since he bought
the Dodge with Cummins, he's not needed to try anything else - yet.  Who knows
what he will choose for his next truck.