colt for sale

I am posting this for a friend, but you can reply to me and I will give her
the responses.

Purebred 1997 Arab Colt for sale. This colt stands about 14 hands as a
yearling - he's going to be BIG! His sire, SH Desert Victory, is doing
endurance, and his dam, Vanity in Motion, has qualified for the Nationals
in Western Pleasure AOTR. He is a chestnut with flaxen mane and tail. He
could be a great stud or just a real flashy gelding! You can see pictures
of him as a four month old at http://www.visionsofthewind.com/babies.htm
and we're going to try to get some current photos up soon. He may be young,
but this colt will definitely be worth the wait!

Stephanie Wind McCray
Visions of the Wind
520-296-4625
wind@visionsofthewind.com