Rider near Grass Valley?

Hello!  I live between Grass Valley and Auburn, CA, and have an extra
horse which needs exercise.  Any accomplished riders who would like to
accompany me on foothills rides to ready for endurance?  (Even if you
have your own horse--I still would like to meet more riders.)  I have a
3/4 Arab mare (Mariah) that I spend most of my time riding.  Her buddy
who needs a rider is a half-Arab half-quarter 9 year-old gelding (Swede).
 (My boyfriend is supposed to ride him but hardly ever does!) I believe
this horse has quite a bit of potential.  He shies a little, but overall
is very gentle. I just don't have enough time, with work and all, to give
them both the attention they deserve.  Please call or email me if you
live close enough and are interested or know of someone who possibly is.
 Thanks!  Mary Abbott (530) 346-7155.