Re: Trucks

>Glenda R. Snodgrass wrote:
>
>> > The thing I have heard about Ford are acronyms for the name -
>Found On
>> > Road Dead and Fix Or Repair Daily. Haven't heard any for DODGE
>yet, but

Glenda,

Not an acronym, but I did hear a Ford driver complain that her friend's
Dodge "Couldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's butt".  :-)

Once ya'll finish up this discussion, I'd like for some of you to give me
some advice on whether I'm better off with a 6 cylinder that can't pull a
2 horse up a mountain, but does have windows that work and a tailgate
that doesn't fall off, or should I go back to my 79 Silverado with torn
up air, windows that you have to grab the glass with gripper gloves to
open or close (knobs fell off in 85), a tailgate that falls off, but
pulls like a dream and I can park in those really out of the way forests
without worrying about someone stealing it.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]