Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

> You really ought to learn more about this sport to which you are
> giving advice.

Now Joe don't get your dander up.  Just because you put a horse and
yourself in the hall, and have one of the few perfect 10's around - who
I might add is still sound and can go out a do a ride at 25 - why do you
think you can question someone who has never trained an endurance horse
that lasted over 1000 miles much less one with over 11,000 miles and 17
years hitting streak of compeletiting rides?

Joe, you know Ivers tellin you how to do it is sort of like a 220 hitter
in a slump giving Willy Mays and Henry Aaron tips on batting.

But I know we will hear what the "latest science" is telling us that we
are just not taking advantage of.  I look forward to that.

Truman