Truck question - Ford power stroke vs. Dodge cummins

I'd love some opinions from truck drivers out there. I'm shopping for a
1 ton diesel, duals, 4WD. My gooseneck trailer weighs 6500 pounds,
so I may potentially be hauling 11,000 pounds with a full load of horses.

I've heard that the cummins engine has more power, and is longer lived than
the power stroke.

Could those of you that haul similar loads with either the new Ford
Power Stroke or the new Dodge Cummins please give me your opinions and experiences?

thanks!

Steph