Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

Now don't you start getting soft on us Tom. That kind of attitude is
anti-innovative! Might get that saying slung back at you sometime! In
our biz we prefer the saying.. if it ain't broke look for something
better.

However point taken - several have expressed this view. Still horse
owning is a social thing and when someone sees a ribby horse they
think, ' starving horse.'

Nicco

---Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 98-06-26 01:09:14 EDT, niccolai_m@yahoo.com writes:
>
> << Already done this. Do it ourselves and pop it to the lab. No
problem
>  there that we could detect..
>  Nicco
>   >>

> Then I wouldn't be overly concerned. It's a "don't fix what ain't
broke"
> situation.
>
> ti

==