Re: Big bone vs small bone

In a message dated 98-06-26 00:23:57 EDT, niccolai_m@Yahoo.com writes:

<<
 I thought that bone failure in track horses can be directly attributed
 to poor conditioning and loss of form leading to higher than normal
 the horse looses form the mathematics of the mechanics makes failure a
 high probability. Most failures I've seen of tendons also point to
 lack of condition as a cause. However I'm willing to admit that I may
 be all wet here, not my balliwick.

 ==
 Nicco Murphy - Poway, San Diego, CA

No, you're right on Nicco. That and coverup "normalizing" from the vets so
that a minor injury becomes catastrophic rather quickly.

ti