Geyserville

You're going up to the Hashknife?  I can't give you any specific
directions.  I always take 37 to 80 when I go up to see my son at
Chico.  However, I would like to give everyone a heads up regarding 37
this week-end.  Sears Point Raceway is having a big race meet starting
today and lasting all weekend, so traffic from Vallejo and Lakeville
Highway to 121 along 37 will be very heavy.  Another route would be
advisable.