Re: Lon Lewis quotes and my final reply tto ti

In a message dated 98-06-25 10:40:16 EDT, RALSTON@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU writes:

<< > I recommend that
 >my trainers feed five times a day, with free choice hay and water available
at
 >all times. I assume something like that's your feeding schedule as well??

 well-since you are pouring the grain to the poor beasties, it appears that
you
 are already following my recommendations of no more than 5 lbs of grain per
 feeding! I also would add free access to salt.... >>

I didn't know you had recommendations--been feeding small, frequent meals
since the mid-70s.

ti