Re: Lon Lewis quotes and my final reply tto ti

In a message dated 98-06-25 10:40:16 EDT, RALSTON@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU writes:

<< Re; Ulcers:
 >It's up around 85%--and all these animals are buted to death.

 My, my-what a lovely statement-can't train or run these poor critters with
out
 major pain killers....

That's another war on another front. If you care to join it, hop right on the
jeep--it's just over the hill. Much nastier fight , though. The vets are all
on the other side, hopping and blocking for a living.

ti