Re: Carbs - only part of the picture

In a message dated 98-06-25 10:40:10 EDT, niccolai_m@yahoo.com writes:

<< Hal is the ribby guy who eats a ton. He is not picky, he sees a horse
 dentist twice a year, is wormed regularly and is on probiotics and a
 ton of other supplements (not including his third of a 50# bag of
 carrots every three or four days. He typically chews 30# a day but
 eats more when he feels like it, we have measured as high as 40# in a
 day in the past.

 Given this how do you get them to eat more?

 Nicco >>

Seems logical to me that you'd have to go to a more energy-dense feedstuff.

ti