Hashknife Ride

Help! Do any of you northern California riders have any advice for me about
driving to Geyserville from Oroville? Looking at the map, the most direct
routes seem to be curvy, secondary roads, and the only really good road
would add on a lot of extra miles. If anyone from the area has driven a
truck and trailer over 20, 29, and/or 128, would you drop me a line? I'm
really tempted to go all the way around on 80 and 37; at least I know it's
a good road. Thanks.
Dorothy & Roshani
Hi Tech Tack
Oroville, CA