Horse Trailer For Sale

From: Genie Stewart-Spears
Email: geniess@accessus.net

Go to rides in comfort and style in this 1995 Hart FRP/Aluminum 3-horse slant horse trailer with full living quarters.  After extensive research, I found the Hart trailer to the best quality for the money.  Now, unfortunately, I must sell and take care of fmaily matters.

This trailer is 32.9 feet long with 25.9 floor length.  The living quarters include an 8 cubic refrigerator (ice boots fit in the freezer!), large bathroom, and it is wired for microwave and air.  There is a side and rear tack, too.  Drop down windows for the horses and three two-way air vents.

I would consider a trade in.

Call me at 618-658-5507 and let's talk!

Genie Stewart-Spears
Vienna, Illinois