Re: Their own thing

In a message dated 98-06-24 19:04:24 EDT, softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< No I or my husband have not competed on the same horse for 25 years. And
 the horses body weight tells me how much I need to feed him for his body
 weight. If they are really working hard I will increase the grain a
 little but not much.
 Rebecca

Ok, good plan. The main thing day to day is to maintain body weight. Can't
argue with that. What kind of daily workload do these horses see?

ti